Relatively cosmopolitan and bourgeious, Bruges is beautiful from the morning till the evening.

It is charming, lovely, romantic and has many popular places of interest....and of course delicious mussels !

The cobblestones streets, the medieval buildings, the canals make Bruges unique .This beautiful city is the capital and largest city of west Flanders and is recognised by UNESCO as world heritage center since 2000.

Bruges boogey!

Bruges  is a town in Flanders, the northern part of Belgium. Relatively cosmopolitan and bourgeois given its compact size, it is one of the best preserved pre-motorised cities in Europe, cobblestones path, Jack the Ripper scenes, hidden alleyways and romantic walks.
However it is now a tad bit touristy' March 2013,but I know how to make them disappear!
If you are like me,i am a little bit of a culinary wine and dine tourist. So when in Belgium first thing to do is to look for their world famous beers!The best way to start is just to get lost in Bruges.I found this cute shop called the Beer Musuem.



I couldn't drink them all but I did my best. Every one I drank was delicious. And venture into the bars,some brew their own beers and serve them with cheese!


No comments:

Post a Comment